Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AR3 left home : )

On Wednesday evening, my AR3 speakers have finally left home with its young owner.` I was feeling a little sad for a while as my hifi collection seems to shrink at a very fast speed.. : (

On the other hand, I am glad that my lovely gears have all managed to find a nice home. Now, my apartment seems to look bigger. Even though, I have changed my mind with regards to moving to Shanghai as I still like Hong Kong as well as my regional traveling, I have no great desire to increase my size of my current set up. The golden rule of "One in One out" still apply...

Currently, I still have one pair of spare RCA 6 inch fullrange speakers as well as a spare set of cabinets for any 8 inch fullrange speakers. Hopefully, I can find some good home for them soon. In my future search list, I hope to find a pair of AR1 & the Roger Gold tag LS3/5a. With these, my hifi life would be great!

No comments: