Sunday, November 11, 2007

Great CD : Dire Straits CD



I remembered having the Dire Straits CD when I was having much fun orgaizing various parties (it was called "function"s during the 80s- 90s).

During 1985, during my national service days, the Dire Straits was very popular. After more then 20 years, when I listened to the CD once again, the nice rhytem and music came back and I really like the great recording and powerful guitar togther with the very funky sound from the Dire Straits!

I was at the HMV Hong Kong last week and I saw the new re-mastered edition of the Dire Straits. Thank goodness, I can still find my early Dire Straits from the 1985 (Brothers in Arms) & 1998 (Sultans of Swing)..and my 1984 (Eagles : Hell Freezes over)... : )

For those who was teenages during the 80s, hang on to your CDs as these are real nice CDs and are highly collectable now! You will be pleased to hear the music as it is hip again and it will certainly bring back fond memories of your days of being wild!

No comments: