Monday, February 02, 2009

Leak TL12.1 revisited
























































My pair of leak TL12.1 were almost sold just before Chinese new year. Luckily, the buyer has changed his mind : )...

I have received many offers for the Leak 12.1. In addition, I have also received many friends (KY, Alan, etc) who have asked me not to sell my pair of 12.1. This evening, I have taken another look at my leak TL12.1 and was really impressed with the overall condition and the nice internal capacitors. I think it will be hard to find another set of 220v 12.1 in such condition. I have remembered the long process of getting these set (It all started with a set of closed frame 12.1, later bought one set of 110v Leak 12.1, and finally bought one unit of 220v Leak 12.1 and finally matching it with a same period 220v Leak TL12.1. I have also replaced all the capacitors with super metal packs as well as found the two metal plate for the leak as well.

I shall be returning to HK on Wednesday and the Leak TL 12.1 and Marantz 7 will be left behind in Singapore for good... : )

No sales is good!

No comments: