Tuesday, March 05, 2013

My simple system 2013

2013 is a new start and my hifi journey continues with a simple set up consisting of Sonus Faber Cremona M SE speakers + Unison research SE simply 2 (single ended) power amplifier + Music First audio passive pre-amplifier.

Even though I sometimes missed my vintage gears but given the busy schedules and lack of time for maintenance, my current set up is good enough for my listening pleasure.

There is a recent debate on how should one set up one system with limited budget. My recommendation is that it starts with the selection of speakers. If one has a high efficiency speakers, one need not buy a powerful amplifier to drive the speakers. Thus, the speakers should be the starting point..



- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Metropolis Drive,,Hong Kong

No comments: