Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Interesting article & good friend!

One of good friend was interviewed by the Tube World monthly. John has a fantastics collection of Ls3/5a and Leaks amplifiers (including the rare 12.1 (2 sets of 12.1) and 25a) plus a range of other amplifiers.

He is often known as a the Chairman of Leak. I think he should be the chairman of both LS3/5a and Leak.

I have always enjoyed his company as he is always sincere, helpful and honest! When I was having problems with my 12.1, he was the first and only friend who came forward to help!

One of the happiest thing that I have done is to be able to help John pair up his second pair of 12.1! That was really a nice feeling..to be able to help a true friend in return for all his help!

His friendly personality and his enthuasium in vintage hifi really gave me the motivation to join in the lovely world of vintage amplifier! For those who want to get into the world of vintage amplifier and speakers, you must really get to know this great person - Ginger!

No comments: