Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Good CD recommendation: Crystal Gayle CDs

My first encounter with Crystal Gayle music was in 1983 when I was still a junior colleague student. After that I have not listened to Western Country music for a long time.

Recently, I have bought the Crystal Gayle's 2002 CD to listen to her vocal again using my WE755a. Her sweet voice immediately came out nicely with the speakers. The song "When I Dream" with beautiful harmony from a guitar and a piano truly bring out her talent in singing love song.

In fact, many of her songs were vocal focussed as the various instruments were merely real sidekicks..For those who wants to listen to strong vocal with sweet and natural voice, you have to start listening to Crystal Gayle. Her singing was so natural and seems effortless where music just flow like a river, so smooth and yet with so much emotion..

No comments: