Monday, February 11, 2008

Rogers Gold badge 金牌仔 LS3/5a speakers Re-visited


I have managed to listen to my Rogers 15ohms early version gold badge recently. There are many versions of the Rogers LS3/5a namely: The Rogers gold Badge, the Rogers Black badge, white balley, the White badge, the pusedo 15ohms, and the later plastic logo etc.
I have owned several pair in the past and I must say that the Rogers Gold badge is the best! In what aspects? In every aspects I must say!
For those who are keen to keep one the classic LS3/5a speakers, go for the ultimate Rogers 15 ohm Gold badge! Alternatively, you can go for the Chartwell LS3/5a. If you can only own one pair, just go for the Gold badge and you will be pleased! Go for the very best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

h\Have a pair of 1976 15ohm Chartwell 'Project Symphony' speakers for sale on eBay right now. Pristine performance and cosmetic condition.

Feel free to pass this on to whomever you may feel would be interested.

Thanks,
Hugh