Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009 Year of the Ox

I have not been very active in updating my blog lately as I was busy traveling for work as well as learning my new hobby : Wing Tsun martial art 詠春拳every night after work from 7pm till 10pm. The need for exercise has become critical as I have been spending hours using PC everyday and night causing backache and back pain.

With the new exercise, I can feel fitter and have more energy for work as well. My listening time for hifi has been drastically reduced but I have been trying to balance work, exercise and music.

With the Chinese new year, I did some spring cleaning by listing out the items that I plan to cut down as I feel much contentment without the need for so many vintage gears... I have decided to keep only the WE124b, Western Electric 755a, Tannoy Cantebury and JBL L65.. Less is more..

: )

No comments: