Monday, June 18, 2012

Once upon a time in the West






I am in Zurich for my work. Visiting the cd shop is my favourite past time before dinner. During the visit, I came across a cd, once upon a time in the West and i was attracted by its cover, which has a nostalgic feel. Upon checking, it then realize that the movie was before my time from the 1960s.
I quickly bought a sandwich and went back to my hotel to listen to the cd and I was immediately attracted by the music.....




Ennio Morricone, Grande Ufficiale OMRI (born November 10, 1928) is an Italian composer and conductor.
He is considered one of the most prolific and influential film composers of his era. Morricone has composed and arranged scores for more than 500 film and TV productions. He is well-known for his long-term collaborations with international acclaimed directors such as Sergio Leone, Brian De Palma,…
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Seefeldstrasse,Zurich,Switzerland

No comments: