Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New apartment: new hifi set up

After few days of shifting, I have finally managed to un-pack most of boxes and set up my simple hifi system in my new apartment (even after experiencing typhoon level 10).

This is my 5th time moving apartment after 7 years in HK and the experience has really been hectic. Every time I moved, I always worry about my hifi set. As such, given my continuous travel as my lack of time for hifi, I gave decided to keep my hifi gear to the bear minimum and only keep a simple set to listen when I am back from my overseas trip. After all, listening to hifi is supposed to be a relaxing hobby and not a stressful one... With the shrinking hifi geared, the reduction has been compensated by an increase in my vintage watches...which are easier to manage and store owing to the small sizes..

Enjoy!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: