Saturday, August 04, 2012

A poorly managed web forum R33

I have been participating in the Hong Kong Review33 forum for the past years. However, last night, my membership has been terminated as I have remarked to Jacky that : "being a moderator, you should not be biased and should not use vulgar language" in the forum

As a result of my comment to the moderator, my membership has been terminated. What a shame! Talking about freedom of speech and expression? How sad that a forum can be so dictatorial in management..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

thebeathunters said...

hi francis
funny, same thing happened to me on french forum audio vintage, around the exact time frame and for the same dictatorial, abusive attitude. difference is:i decided to leave after more than 2 years of active presence and contributions. but moderators had turned into people i wouldn't be involved with in "real life" so... times they are a changin'

thebeathunters said...

if i may ask your advice: i have an opportunity to get a pair of Mc/westrex A116 amps. they are supposedly superior to the mc 30 that followed and pretty rare in europe.
do you know these amps and what do you think? thanks in advance_phil

Francis Phua said...

Hi! Pil

I am not familiar with the Westrex amp. The Mc 30 has better reseller values though...

Enjoy!