Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Year end

Having been playing with hifi for several years, I must say that the hifi fever in Hong Kong has decreased a great deal following the financial crisis as well as the closing of the vintage hifi shops. Many of the master sifu as also retired making playing with vintage amplifier a challenge.
To maintain a vintage amp, it will also required spare parts that are difficult to find nd costly...

Given the above, plus the lack of time, my low FI system is serving me well.. Best wishes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Thalang,Thailand

2 comments:

thebeathunters said...

hi francis
if i understand well, this is the end of your amazing vintage hifi adventure...
well, you've been a true inspiration to me and i'll miss the xcitement. i'm still on my own journey, enjoying music first, then the gear... hope to hear from you and a little in advance, i wish you a wonderful xmas time
cheers
phil

Francis Phua said...

Thanks for your kind word!

Enjoy your music!