Saturday, June 14, 2008

Goodbye Nagra PLL

Yesterday, after using the PLP for a while and after much consideration, I have decided to upgrade my pre amplifier to the Nagra PLP and advertise for sale of my Nagra PLL I have tell myself I will tart the search only after letting go the PLL..

The responses for the the PLL was overwhelming and I have decided to cut love my Nagra PLL to a fellow audiophile.

My search for the PLP will be an exciting one as I shall be getting it direct from Switzerland ... : )

In the mean time, I am using my Western Electric 124b direct from CD to amplifiers to Speakers without any pre-amplifier.

According to my Taiwanese audiophile friends and from the audiophile Mr Huang whio has cut love his spare set of WE124b to me, they love to use the Western ELectric 124b gears without any pre-amplifiers as they find the sound most natural! They have compared it with using classic preamplifier such as the Marantz 7 and Fisher 400CX..

The search is on...


No comments: