Sunday, March 15, 2009

JBL L65


I was hoping to sell my JBL L65 after moving apartment as my new apartment's living room is not able to accommodate the size of the speakers. The overall condition of the speakers is almost perfect with all original alnico drivers. Cosmetic wise, with the exception of a small dented corners, which by the way has been fixed, it was also very nice. However, the offers that I have received were so rediculous that I doubt the sincereity of those buyers who I suspect are second hand dealers, who were hoping to pick up "dead chicken" haha!

Anyway since I am not in need of cash, I have decided to keep them and perhaps ship them back to Singapore where space is not an issue. HK$9000 can really see the true charaters of many "buyers"....

Interesting hifi hobby! : ) Enjoy music

No comments: