Sunday, November 22, 2009

TAS THE Absolute sound

Over the weekend, I have manage to take out and listen to the TAS CDs..

Great recording and for those who spent huge amount of money upgrading gears, speakers wires, etc..don't forget the software, i,e CDs..


  • TAS The Absolute Sound 2007 : 詩歌寄情.讓瞬間變成永恆 TAS給你無法抵抗的美好! 德國發燒大廠《老虎魚》原版母帶後製
  • TAS The Absoulute sound 2006: 跟上吉普賽女孩的舞步 抓住無法抵抗的音符 煽動自由熱情的靈魂 TAS給你最渴望的感動!! 《德國發燒大廠【老虎魚】原版母帶後製》
  • TAS The Absolute sound 2005: 凱撒大帝說:「我來,我見,我征服」--如同西班牙鬥牛士的專注與熱情--TAS嚴選各國最完美的聲音--再一次征服你最挑剔的耳朵--
  • TAS The Absolute sound 2004: 獻給音樂偏執狂,挑戰最挑剔的耳朵.
    不只是耳朵最優奢侈品,更是取悦人生的絕對必需品
    縱橫英法美俄等國,嚴選各類音樂Top One,16首經典一次衝擊!
    為了呈現更完美的錄音品質,不惜砸下重金,遠赴德國,力邀國際知名發燒大廠Stockfisch老虎魚為此專輯錄音監製.......堅持不放過每個細節的極光,如此絕對,只為了呈現最好的音樂給....音樂偏執狂。
    封面女郎跳的Jalco舞蹈是源自於佛朗明哥界一種特殊曲調,代表表演到最激昂時,歌者、吉他手與舞者的鼓掌彈指聲,以及觀眾的呐喊交錯,澎湃互動,到了是最激昂、最狂熱的境界。

5 comments:

SeanB said...

Hi there Francis,

I am a valve hi-fi enthusiast from Australia. I have been reading your blogs for the past several months as I enjoy reading about your experiences with vintage valve hi-fi as I understand your affection for the romantic sound of vintage valve equipment. I do not have a hi-fi system comparable to yours though I have owned several interesting pieces of vintage hi-fi in the past. My favourite speakers are 1960’s era full range Tannoy’s or vintage Quad ELS – 57’s. At present I do not own an example of either. As my next purchase I am considering the Tannoy Autograph mini’s you have purchased. I have heard a demonstration of these speakers and was amazed that, especially with the grill cloth on and when listening to vintage music, the autograph mini does indeed have the sonic personality of vintage Tannoy. My living room is not a big room and my decor is nearly all original 1960’s style. Obviously the Autograph mini’s have a good home waiting for them.
I will be having a short holiday in Hong Kong in March 2010. Would it be possible for you to recommend a Hong Kong store to me for buying the Autograph minis’. Would it be possible for me to achieve a good price for these in Hong Kong?

Best regards

Sean

SeanB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francis Phua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francis Phua said...

Hi Sean,

The Tannoy Mini Autograph is a nice pair of speakers, for small listening area.

As most apartment is relatively small in Hong Kong, it is an ideal speakers for it.

The price for ne set in HKG is about HK$18,000 to $20,000 but you can get second hand at HK$12,000

Unknown said...

Hi there Francis,

Thank you for the information. Since last posting on your blog I have decided to buy vintage Tannoy speakers...lol. This is probably all your fault...lol X 2. I will be aiming to buy some HPD or Gold Series speakers. For the moment I am using late 1980's Tannoy Mercury S speakers. I love your blog!! I will be visiting Hong Kong in a couple of weeks from now. I hope to visit Shanling & the Tak Fat building in Mong Kok. Hopefully I will bring a shanling cd player home. I leave for overseas tomorrow and will end up in Hong Kong at the end of my trip.

Keep enjoying your wonderful music and HiFi collection!

Best regards

Sean