Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The end of 2009~~

The year 2009 is coming to an end.

This years has been a tough one for many with the repercussion from the collapse of the banks, the uncertainties of the economy, the retrenchment, the losing of confidences in the banking and financial sector, the rebound of the property markets and the stocks etc.

Despite the tough market and the need for constant business travel, I have managed to find some time to listen to my music, source for many first edition Cds, as well as further streamlined my hifi collection and learnt more about the music that I have listened.

In addition, the year 2009 has also been a busy one with the selling of my Singapore property during the height of the property boom as well as the buying of a new property yesterday. The search has been a tough one as location, design, direction facing and convenient are major consideration.

Nevertheless, during the December month, I have also managed to take a nice holiday to Egypt followed by home leave back to Singapore and another short trip to Malacca with my family. 2009 has also been a year for the revival of my vintage watch collection~~

Enjoy the festive period and the music! Cheers from Singapore!


No comments: