Thursday, November 03, 2011

Listening : Willie Nelson healing hands of time

With all my traveling, I have hardly time to turn on my hifi. This evening, I decided to put much efforts to listen to Willie Nelson healing Hands of time (recorded in 1994). For those who enjoy music and vocal, this CD is a must!

I am so glad that my Western Electric amplifiers continues to provide me with the joy of music. At one time, I have lost wanted to sell my hifi...glad that my amplifier is still with me. After all, I have spent much time to search for them and my guess is that it will be near impossible to find them in such nice cosmetic conditions..

My vintage watches and pen collection have grown slowly but nicely, which is good as I take these as part of my "forced saving".

Very often, I have wondered why we need to collect things! My guess is that it helps to give one the joy of finding and owning. I have stopped collecting hifi gears as amplifiers need to be in constant use in order to keep them in good health. With my need for constant business traveling, keeping and using multiple amplifiers is near impossible. As such, I do envy those who has the time to rotate their amplifiers in keeping them in good form.

For those who enjoy vintage amplifiers, you have to try the Western Electric amplifiers as these are the king of amplifiers. Instead of keeping so many sets of amplifiers, just focus on your resources on the best!

Western Electric is like the Patek Philiipe of the watch world. A true classic and timeless..




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: