Thursday, November 03, 2011

Tannoy mini autograph

Forget to mention my Tannoy mini. After weeks of burning in using my mini combo radio, these have been fully " burned in" and began to sing beautifully. I missed my Tad 300 but I know that the tad 300 would not fit my new apartment decoration and would have to go. Luckily, my Tannoy is able to fit nicely both in term of my music demand and in term of design and look.

I often missed the LS3/5a too but I know I don't enjoy the tiredness after one hour of listening plus the ever troublesome speakers placement which kills the joy of music and relaxation. After all. The LS3/5a are speakers are originally planned for use as broadcast speakers for BBC mobile van units.

The Tannoy mini had been discontinued. My guess is that not many people is willing to pay so much for a small set of bookshelf speakers. For me, these babies are my second set as my first was sold to a friend which I have regretted deeply. I am so glad to be able to find one set in such pristine conditions.

The Tannoy relax musical tone will definitely capture the hearts of of those who listens to sentimental music in the middle of the night...just let the music flows...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: