Sunday, February 05, 2012

It's a night for Dan Fogelberg

My first listeing to Dan Fogelberg was in 1981 when I was in St Andrew's secondary school listening to the song "Leader of the Band" which has created a great impact on my music journey. Even though I am not musically inclined or able to play instruments, my love for music never faded. My favourite songs is firstly, the Same Old Lang Syne which always create a movie visual in my mind of how Dan Forgelberg met his old girlfriend during the Christmas. This song is really emotional and touching and is for guys who misses their od girlfriend.. Another great one is Run for the Rosses where the melody and singing will surely catuch your heart and soul. Rest in peace Dan Forgelburg! Thanks for giving us all the wonderful music! Your voice still occupy our minds and our hearts! Especially when one is down, your songs help to lift the spirit! Thanks, even after 30 years, I am still listening to the tracks! Man grow old, music never!

No comments: