Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Music for enjoyment

I have not write much on my hifi blog lately owing to the frequent business trips. In addition, the quetsion of career switch has also been occupying my mind lately. Currently, I am deliberating on the possibilities of working in Beijing or Shanghai, Guangzhou, back to Singapore or remain in Hong Kong?

The economy within Asia Pacific is good and thereby the growth in career opportunities. It is not very easy to uproot yourself when you have much hifi equipments to bring along as packing and shipping will alsways be an issue.

Given the current stage, my desire to look for new vintage hifi items has dropped to the rock bottom which, in turn, may not be a bad thing as it has given me the opportunities to spend more time listening to music and enjoy my current set up to its optimum.

Back in Singapore, the property prices have been on a steep upward thrend. This has prompted my intention to sell away my smaller apartment which is currently being rented out. Hopefully, the small condo unit would eb sold soon as the latest marklet transacted price is S$550,000 and my targeted price is between $610,000- 650,000.

With the issues of career switching & relocation, thought of selling my second property, my mind has been very active and busy. Luckily, when I reached home at the end of the day, I could just turn on my vintage WE grears and let the music sings...and bring my mind to the music land

No comments: