Friday, November 02, 2007

蔡琴 新CD & DVD














I was overseas and I have missed the autograph signing session : (


There are some audiophiles who have commented that the 蔡琴 新CD recording was not up to "certain standard". For me, I have found the CD's recording rather good as it has managed to capture much of 蔡琴's singing emotion into the song. Not sure if its due to the charateristic of my 755a speakers which strenth lies in its mid vocal as well as the relax sound of the Western Electric? Nevertheless, rather then listening to the "recording sound effect", I have listened to 蔡琴's singing interpretation of the song. My favourite track is number 4 (you don't know my heart...rough interpretation of the title...ha ha); No 9 (If I am real)..


This 蔡琴 CD is "new" as it was recorded at a mini concert hall and not in the studio with accompanying piano, violin, guitar and some light instruments. During listening, one can easily "see" the placement of various instruments playing (i.e violinist position, guitarits position etc)...which is an enjoyment when the placement of spekers are correct..!


No comments: