Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Rogers Gold Badge staying in HK


After much consideration, I have decided to keep the pair of Rogers Gold badge LS3/5a in HK since I have decided to renew the lease agreement despite a 15% increase in rental.
I have now 3 set of speakers in Hong Kong (WE 10 ich fullrange, 755a and the LS3/5a Gold badge) plus my WE124b + Acxiom preamplifier. I hope not to increase the size of my collection as it will be a journey of no return as one will tend to collect more and more..unless one has the $$ & specae and time to play them all.
Nevertheless, the prices of these vintage gears are on the upward thrend, it may be a good idea for those who want to make some money to get involve in the trading business. However, I have always disliked sellings as there are many who have made appointmentbut didn't turn up (plus not having the courtesy to call...

No comments: