Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hifi

Below is a set of the Altec 755c that I own , sold and came back to me this year..



I have spent the whole afternoon listening to the "new"  vintage Rogers Black badge LS3/5a, mainly to violin music and vocal music. Listening to these speakers brought back fond memories as my first serious set of hifi in Singapore was the Rogers LS3/5a + Unison research Simply 4. When I first came to Hong Kong, I bought a 11ohms Roger...and with these speakers, I met many good friends like John, Richard and Sing..

My relationship with the LS3/5a has always been an undulating one as this love hate relationship is like a couple. I have been trying to push the LS3/5a to do everything and yet I was looking for the next better speakers... 

Now, after all these trial and errors, LS3/5a is back playing nice music.....

No comments: