Saturday, January 05, 2013

Sonus Faber Cremona M SE and Auditor M SE

Today, i have officially edited my blog title from vintage hifi experience to Vintage & Modern hifi experience. This is especially true now where my power a,Olivier, per amplifier, and now speakers are all modern, while still keeping the vintage Philips CD player, the vintage Western Electric CD isolation transformer.

The evolution from vintage to modern hifi was natural as with the improvement of science and technology, the demand for realistic sound has also heightened. While the vintage gears have its merits, there are many smaller details that are missing..

One day, when I move to a bigger apartment, I shall upgrade to a bigger floor standing speakers...




- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Princess Margaret Road Link,,Hong Kong

No comments: