Monday, January 07, 2013

Transformation

While traveling on business trip, I have some time to do some reflection. With the move towards the Sonus Faber Auditor M SE, I have come to realize that human being is sentimental by nature. There are somer users who prefer the Sonus Faber Auditor M instead of the latest Sonus Faber Auditor M SE series. I am sure, there are also Sonus Faber Auditor users who prefers the Sonus Faber Auditor without the "M" series..

From the vintage collection point of view, I can understand as I am collector of vintage watches and pens. However, with vintage watches and pens, there are auction houses such as Bonham, Sotheby's and Christie and with international and global collectors.

For vintage amplifiers, there are no auction houses as perhaps, the maintainence of these are more difficult plus electronics items have a life spend?

Another phenomenon is that there are people who is willing to pay huge $ for the 70s Rogers LS3/5a. Is it basing on quality of sound or sentimental values?


- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:công trường Lam Sơn,,Vietnam

No comments: