Monday, November 27, 2006

Moving Apartment


After staying at Lam Tin Sceneway Garden for nearly 18 months, I have decided to move to another area in order to fully experience another part of Kowloon. After much seraching, I have finally found a fully furnished serviced apartment at Harbourview Horizon at Hunghom, which is a newly built one ready on 1st December. As I would have to give the my current owner 1 month notice, I can only move at the end of December 06, which give me about a month to plan for all my logistics of moving (especially for the vintage amplifiers)

Originally I have wanted to stay at Hong Kong area but there are very few newly built apartment there. As the next alternative, I have decided to stay near Tsimtshatsui.

As it is fully furnished, I will have to face the issue of space constraints again. For a start, I will have to ship my Tannoy Cantebury back to Singapore and keep the WE 755a and Phase speakers in Hong Kong. As for the amplifiers, I will need to decide which one I would like to hand carry back and which one I will keep in Hong Kong...what a difficult choice!

Once I have moved into my new place, I could then quickly decide which pair of Western Electric 124 ( 124A or B or C) to acquire. The WE 124 should be my last pair of amplifiers which I will acquire... : ) I have decided to drop the idea of baloon tubes amplifiesr such as the Dynatron, Yamamoto, as the apartment would look like a warehouse once I have itch fingers again...and my Boss at home will sure make noise again..(unless of course, I got promoted and be given a larger housing allowance..ha ha ha)

Cheers

No comments: