Thursday, May 31, 2007

Burn in Speakers

Recently, there has been lots of conflicts in Review 33 forum. In addition, many of my audiophiles friends have also added lots of intersting new toys into their collection. For me, I have been doing the opposite, i.e cutting down the number of gears.

For the past few nights, I ahve been busy trying to "ran in" and burn in my speakers as my WE 10 inch speakers and JBL Aquarius have been in deep sleep for many years. To accerlerate the process, I ahve bought a cheap mini combo transistor amplifiers with radio. Using this transistor mini combo's radio, I let the speakers play for morning till night.

After 3 complete days and nights of burning in, my WE speakers sound has started to "open up". I am now switching the burning process between the 2 set of speakers. Even though the process is very troublesome, it has helped me to improve the sound quality without having the need to change gears!

No comments: