Saturday, May 19, 2007

Leak TL12.1 & Pye Mozart - Back home!



This was my 3rd set of Leak TL12.1 that I have hand carried back. These were really heavy! However, I am very glad that the Leak TL12.1 is finally back home..otherwise I might just lose them by being stupid and selling them away during the heat of the moment!
Besides the Leak TL12.1, I have also brought back the Pye Mozart HF10 (yes, the second time)to match them my Tannoy Cantebury. I was foolish during my last trip to bring back the Pye to HK and sold them. Luckily, I was able to get them back before it was sold. So after, travelling from HKG-SIN, then back from SIN-HKG, and now back from HKG -SIN, I must say that I am a real fool..ha ha ha. I have tried to search for vintage single ended aplifiers and the truth is that there are not much choices out there for vintage single ended amplifiers. If you want affordable vintage single ended amplifier, go for the Pye!
Enjoy your music! I really need to go for a serious massage after hand carrying over 40 kg of vintage gears back from HKG to Singapore!

No comments: