Monday, May 07, 2007

Good CD - Huang De Jiang's Contentment


This CD has a special meaning. It is from a good friend in Singapore De Jiang. De Jiang is a DJ from Mediacorp.
I remember when I first came to Hong Kong, he was bringing me around and he was here to gain inspiration for his Cds.
All the songs from the CD were written and composed by him. I was futunate to be the first few to audition them. One of my favourite was the song title: Contentment, both the Mandarin & Malay version. Yes, Malay version of the song as well.
All the lyrics were full of real emotion and are able to express our various emotions and feelings..If you happen to be at a CD shop, please keep a look out for Huang De Jiang, Kevin's CD produced by Dashing Music..
Contentment...what a strong emotional stage..

No comments: