Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Great CD - nat KING Cole


Last weekend was another round of spring cleaning. I ahev sold off my spare set of spakers cabinets as well as the Jensen speakers in order to make space for my brother and sister in law holiday visit.
Originally, I have the inetention of getting a pair of Fisher 50c. However, the seller has changed his mind. I have sold off a pair to a "close friend" and initially I have thought of asking him to cut love back as he has already found another pair of Pilot 913. However, with more then 30% markup, it has made it so unattractive for me to even think...
Well, I guess that's the price of "friendship"...
With this dissappointment, my desire to own more hifi gears has reduced drastically. Instead, this setback has allowed me to look at the positive side of things and give me an opportunity to look at what I need vesus what I desires. Since I could not change the situation, my changing of attitude has allowed me the be more at ease with things and afterall, hif is just a hobby...
This 1994 Nat King Cole CD ahs all the favoutite NKC songs...22 songs all together. Wonderful vocal, good music being played by WE 124 & 755a..what more can one ask? Enjoy!

No comments: