Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Linn Genki CD player


Many of us have been concentrating our efforts on the speakers, power amplifiers and preamplifiers when coming to upgrading our hifi system. As for the CD players, I have always been using the 1980s technology (i.e Philips CD 100 & Bang & Olufen). However, given the important of sourse, I have also been searching for 1st edition CDs as well as good recodng XRCD Cds.
As for the CD players, I have always wanted to "try" modern CD players. During my serach, I have realised that there are many China made modern CD players & Japanese brand CD palyers as well as expensive European ones such as Wadi, Naim and Linn etc.
With the intention to search for a European model, my hunt were narrrowed to Linn Ikemi and Linn Genki, with the former being more expensive model...

For a review, please read:

No comments: