Friday, December 26, 2008

JBL L65 - For music, video and X Box



I have been listening to the JBL L65 for several days and I am truly impressed with its ability to reproduce dynamic music when using with my vintage tube amplifiers.

In addition to using it for listening to music, I have also plugged in my video and used it to watch movie.

This morning, my son K has asked me to plug in his XBOX which I did and the sound effect was fantastic too!

The JBL L65 speakers are really versatile and with its solid bass and high frequencies 077 drivers, the sound effects are simply amazing..

I like the my Tannoy Cantebury for its natural smooth music, the 755a for its real like vocal and violin, the LS3/5a for being LS3/5a, and now the JBL L65 for its ability to play a varieties of "louder" music..

No comments: