Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Moving apartment again!

It's year end again!

I have recently bought a air of JBL L65 speakers thinking that I will continue to stay at my current service apartment at Harbourview Horizon.

A few days ago, while my family and I were on our way for dinner, we happened tp pass by a housing agent. Out of curiousity, we have decided to go in for a simple "check" as my current apartment has wanted to increase my rent by HK$1000 despite such a poor economic situation.

The agent brought us to view a few apartments but we didn't like them. On 28th decemeber morning, the agent called again saying that she has another unit fully furnished and in beautiful condition. We went there reluctanly but we were all pleasantly surprised as the aprtment is in very good condition and nicely decorated as well.

We immediately agree and with that decision, I only have 28th and 29th December to pack as my lease was due on 30th December! It was a nightmare having to pack all the items as well as the clothes and my hifi system.

As the new partment is nicely decorated, I will have to place my hifi set in the guest room as living room furnatures were all fixed and there have no space for my gears!

After 2 years staying at Harbourview Horizon, I have moved again! : )

No comments: