Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Back to the 80s music

This cd has a special meaning. The songs are mostly from the happy 1980s, the time when I am still in school. The Bangles, Shakin Stevens, Bonnie Taylor, Spandau Ballet, Wham! Sade, Paul Young are singers that were active during the happy era.

I can sing most of the songs during the 80s. Music seems to be one big part of my life then. Sometimes, I think the MP3 music and music download has taken away big part of the fun ..especially in shopping for CDs. I remember listening to the DJ music every Sunday for the top charts in USA and UK and many of the singers are great!

Tonight, I would like to thank these singers for giving me so much fun during the 80s and even now...




- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Metropolis Drive,,Hong Kong

No comments: