Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Sonus Faber + Yter speakers cables

After a tiring trip to Shanghai, Vietnam and Bangkok, I have finally back to Hong Kong. Immediately after I have unloaded my luggage, I quickly made appointment with the seller of Yter cables and wa laa... the speakers cables are now connected to my Sonus Faber speakers and the speakers sings beautifully. This is the first time I am trying to ensure that all system matches with one another Firstly, the Unison research amplifier with its 4ohms output matches with my Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor 4 ohms speakers. Next, the Yter speakers cables match well with my Sonus Faber.

This is the first time is I am using the silver + palladium cables to replace my copper cables. My initially listening is that it provides more clarity and analysis..

Palladium is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Pd and an atomic number of 46. It is a rare and lustrous silvery-white metal discovered in 1803 by William Hyde Wollaston. He named it after the asteroid Pallas, which was itself named after the epithet of the Greek goddess Athena, acquired by her when she slew Pallas. Palladium, platinum, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium form a group of elements referred to as the platinum group metals (PGMs). These have similar chemical properties, but palladium has the lowest melting point and is the least dense of them.




- Posted using BlogPress from my super i machine : 0

Location:Metropolis Drive,,Hong Kong

No comments: