Friday, March 03, 2006

Upgrading Leak TL12.1


This morning, I went to Richard's place to upgrade my current vintage TCC capacitors to TCC supermetal pack. Even though the costs is much higher, the supermetal packs will ensure stronger reliability and longer lifespan. Even though Richard was busy with his dissertation and his other projects, I was glad that he has taken the time to find the capacitors; change the capacitors as well as give my Leak a "medical check up". The medical report on the health of my Leak TL12.1 was excellent! : ) Even though the weight of the amplifiers were so heavy, I did not feel the weight as the joy of bringing something nice home is simply sensational! I suddenly felt like I am 18 year old again! Bringing home a "toy" and waiting to play with it.
After streamlining my current collection, I am beginning to spend more time to refine my current sysem and focuses more on the reproduction of music and arrangement of my speakers position as well as listening environment, plus selection of CDs with nicer recording.
To better understand Leaks amplifiers, please visit: http://werple.net.au/~kiewavly/Leak.html

No comments: