Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pye again







Previously, I have owned a pair of Pye PF91, Pye Mozart HF20 and a pair of Pye Mozart HF10.

During my last shifting of apartment,I have brought back my Pye HF10 to Singapore with my Tannoy. It fitted perfectly with my decoration as well as the furnature when used in Singapore. For some unknown reason, I have brought them back to HKG and sold it to a friend.

Following which, I have been searching for small unit of integrated amplifier to be use with my Tannoy, in the living room in Singapore. I have tried buying cheap integrated Top Gun amplifier and Pilot 500 amplifier but it just could not fit into the decoration and my cabinet. Without much choice, I have approched my friend and I was quite happy to be able to buy back and re-owned my Pye Mozart single ended amplfier.

This time, I will bring it back to Singapore and ensure it stays there for a long long time! ha ha ha!




No comments: