Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lady Lan Hua Hua Cd




I came across this Hugo CDs by chance when I was on business trip to Taipei. For those who want to experince strong vocals, mutliple instruments with stereo effect, I would stronly recommend this Lan Hua Hua Cd.
I have changed the 12 AX7 tubes from RCA to Telefunken for my Fisher 50C and immediately, I can feel the dramatic improvements! The Fisher 50C is really an amzing pair of preamplifiers. It can add warmest an dynamism to my Western Amplifiers and yet still managed to maintain the WE natural sound..
For those who are looking for vintage preamplifiers, my reommendation is as follows:
For matching with high gain power amplifiers such as Leak TL12.1: Marantz 7 or Fishers 50C
For matching with low gain amplifiers Fisher 400CX

No comments: