Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mahler 1 & 5



This coming week is going to be a busy week with 2009 budget presentation as well as business travel again.
I deliberately woke up early to listen to my favourite Mahler 1 & Mahler 5 using Coleman's T amp : ) and I must say it has given Mahler much more speed and energy.
I have told myself to stop buying more amplifier but I guess the T amp should be the last (for the year). Of all the amplifiers, my favourites are the WE124b which gives very natural and smooth sound and matches well with my fullrange speakers; and the Leak TL12.1 which is the perfect match for my gold badge LS3/5a. For my vintage Tannoy, I guess the T smp will be the best match?
Recently, I have began to start serfing the Review33 again, not to actively partcipate but to serach for information of T amp.

No comments: