Saturday, October 11, 2008

T amp charlize2

My addiction with the vintage fullrange speakers come from my friend Coleman. My schulz speakers were also from Coleman : )

I have always wanted to try the T amp but has no opportunities. This evening, I have managed to loan one from Coleman.

I went down to his very nicely decorated diamonds shop at New World center to collect the amp.

After dinner, I quickly rushed home to plug in the T amp with my Schulz speakers. After 30 minutes of listening, I know I must get one for my schulz. It changes my mind towards amplifiers... The T amp sound is much faster then my tube amplifier and is very good for pop music and music that reqires speed and excitement! Great sound!

By the way, for those of you who is looking to buy nice diamonds for your girlfriends, wife or mother, please visit: http://www.belgiumdh.com/ Great diamonds!

No comments: