Friday, October 24, 2008

Recession time - Time for more music

The finiancial crisis has affected the mood and life of many across the world.

Everyone is worried and cautious with what lies ahead. Since we are unable to change what lies ahead, we will have to tak it in stride.

My workload has dramtically increased for the past few months and my business trips have also increased drastically.

Even though workload has increased, I am happy as I love these challenges.

To de-stress, I will turn to my favourite Western Electric to play some classical or jazz music. Now, with the return of my Fishers 50C pre-ampliers, the WE124b is like "Tiger adding wings"..the smooth natural Wester Electric sound with a touch of warmest and dynamism..

Ah Tao's Water way is my all time favourite CD especially when listening to the CD always reminded me to live a simple life as life is simple. We often complicate ourselves. As one grow older, one tends to accept what is yours is yours. I have let go my pair of Fihers 50C with much regret. After more then one yesr, I am glad that these wonderful preamplifiers came back in even better shape..fully restored using new old stoks capacitors and matching coloured wooden cabinets.

As times are hard, one needs music to take away our worries...Enjoy music! Life afterall is about taking challenges and live the best as we can!

No comments: