Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Altec 755a speakers
















I have always wanted to find a "vintage looking" cabinet for my Western Electric 755a speakers for my bedroom use in Singapore (as the Piano wood cabinet were too big for my bedroom). Last night, I have managed to find a pair of nice Altec 755a speakers in a vintage looking cabinet made of old wood. The cabinet was from Japan.



It was a very busy night as I have to spend time swapping the Western Electric speakers drivers across the vintage looking cabinet and placed the Aletc 755a into the Piano wood cabinets. It took me almost an hour to do the swap but I was happy as my wife love the new vintage looking cabinet as it fits into the overall decoration of my apartment in Singapore. I will bring back the pair of WE 755a speakers to Singapore in April 07.



Anyone keen to own a pair of classic Altec 755a in Piano wood cabinet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to buy a house in Costa Rica, because I like the climate there. For me costa rica investment opportunities is the best option for me. I just imagine a tropical day where I can make a lot of parties all the time. I am interested to buy a big speakers and to put loud music.