Sunday, March 18, 2007

Western Electric KS 16617 amplifiers : )

Prevously, I have the intention of buying the KS 16617 in order to start a mini collection of Western Electric amplifier. Over the weekend, I have not pursue it further as I was worried about storing and moving.

Long before I came to Hong Kong,I have always planned to stay for a couple of years before moving to work in Shanghai. With all these vintage gears, I am worried about the moving. Currently, I still have 2 set of amplifiers namely the WE 124b & Leak TL12.1 plus Fisher 400CX and 3 pair of speakers (i.e. Western Electric 755a, Altec 755a, Rogers LS3/5a 15 ohms) as well as a spare Top Gun integrated amplifiers.

During my next trip back to Singapore, I should bring back the Western Electric 755a to SIngapore in order to minimize the items here.. : )

No comments: