Friday, March 09, 2007

Lo Fi - DIY project

I have been very passive in the past few months after my acqusistion of my dream amplifier WE124. I have been listening to the WE 124 and Leak 12.1 and the experiences have made me appreciate music and their different interpretation.
I have not been very good at DIY. I have only did some DIY on my Leak 12.1 (with the help from my friend John) and some DIY cabinets. For the WE 124, as it has been fully retored by an experience Sifu, I am hesistant to really touch the internal.
However, to satisfy my growing desire to learn some some DIY (after seeing Sing's very active restoration). Last night, I have managed to find a relatively "cheap" China made amplifier for the start of my DIY project...or should i just say upgrading of capcitors project.

No comments: