Saturday, March 24, 2007

Learning the art of Fisher 50C

I have owned 2 pairs of Mono Bloc pre-amplifiers namely The Fisher 80C, Fisher 50C (now with my good friend Sing) before.

I must admit, I have no been able to use it well owing to a lack of confidence which resulted in me letting them go.

This afternoon, after lunching with Sing, Alan and his student John, we had a listening session at my apartment with my 3rd pair of mono bloc Fisher 50c pre amplifiers.

We have spent quite sometime moving and finding an ideal "Emperor throne". Following which, Alan & John have demonstrated the art of using Fisher 50C to me.

It was a pleasure and fruitful afternoon as I have managed to experience the art of pushing the Fisher 50C to its limit and exploit its potential.

Thanks Alan and John for a fun afternoon!

No comments: