Saturday, December 02, 2006

Year End stock take

2006 has been a very eventful and happening year with the trying of many interesting amplifiers and speakers. With the need to move to a new apartment by the end of the December 06, I will have to let go some of my much loved amplifiers and continue my streamlining exercise as my new aprartment has much more furnatures which limit my ability to store more amplifiers.
For year end stock take, my system has been streamlined to:

Singapore's set :
  • Western Electric KS16608 + Marantz 7 + LS3/5a 15 ohms (while belly)
  • I will shipped my Vintage Tannoy Cantebury back to Singapore this Tuesday by air cargo

Hong Kong

  • Bed room : Pye Mozart HF10 mono block + Phass Fullrange speakers
  • Hong Kong's Living room :
  • Leak 12.1 or WE 124+ Western Electric 755a + Fisher 50C
  • KLH 8 radio + KLH 13

Sold items : Mcintosh MC240, Quad II, Fisher 400CX, Radio Craftsmen C500a

Sometimes, I realy envy my friend John who has a permanent home that could be used to stores all the wonderful vintage amplifiers. He is very close to complele his hunt for the entire Leak collection!

For me, Less is More now..

No comments: