Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Altec 755a full range speakers

"My vintage hifi journey come back continues with these Altec 755a Fullrange speakers. With the  Aletc 755a, I am slowing recovering lost grounds. Since I have the original cabinets, it will make sense for me to keep a set of the 755a.. Sometimes, one needs to lose something before one knows how to treasure it..

I cannot remember why I sold my WE 755a??? Anyway, I am glad to find back a close alternative Altec 755a.. Life is good!

755A代表的是早期單體製造的顛峰,單體雖然只有小小的8吋,頻率響應卻可從70Hz到13kHz,而且它還不是採用同軸的設計,而是實實在在的一個紙盆單體就可以發出這麼寬廣的頻段,以現今的眼光看來,依然是非常難能可貴。

The below photo and web page are my inspiration in playing with these 755 full range speakers..

Some interesting article..

http://junkyardjukebox.blogspot.hk/2012/10/wealtec-755a-you-pays-your-money-and.html




No comments: