Thursday, October 31, 2013

Musical fidelity X PSU and power tech clear box.

I took this afternoon half day leave to try to sort out my hifi needs.

Even though my Muiscal Fidelity x24 comes with a power adaptor, in order to fully enhance the X 24, there will be a need to get an external power supply unit. I have tried finding for a long time and finally found the Muiscal fidelity X PSU. Even though this is the older PSU, at least it's made in Englland while the new Musical Fidelity are now made in Taiwan..



In addition, I have also bought a power tech clear box to ensure a cleaner power supply to my X Psu unit. It has been a busy afternoon but a very fulfilling one as I can see the vast improvement and refinement in the quality of sound from my system and this constant improvement is really a fun exercise. These small changes are not expensive but it really help to bring the best out of the system.


No comments: