Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Hifi day

I have spent the whole day playing with the Rogers black badge followed by the gold. My black badge has left home today and is in good hands now.

I am very happy as even though I have left the vintage hifi scene, I have manged to quickly find back the gears that I love and continue with my slow vintage hifi journey. My gold badge speakers  from UK  are in very good condition and I am so happy with it that it will be with me for a long time. After some running in, the sound is getting better and better...

Even though we all like to have the older set of speakers, the conditions of the speakers are also important..after all, speakers are meant to be used.

To proceed with my next project, I hope to upgrade my Chartwell to the earlier versions , if possible..wish me luck!

Still keeping only 2 set..

No comments: