Wednesday, October 16, 2013

History of my Gold badge LS3/5a


Ever since I am able to find back Rogers Gold badge, my heart is always very joyful. Having. Made the mistakes of selling away a pair of My previous gold badge, the experience has made me treasure my existing very good condition Ls3/5a much more. 

There are many who are critical of the LS3/5a (including me who previously has tried to go for the speakers that give ultimate high and low sound extension, clarity in sound stage and absolute hifi experience). The new speakers sounded fantastic, but my heart still has an empty hole to fill and after some soul searching, I have realized that the new speakers lacked the soul, pun fully intended...

Even though like what many has said, LS-3/5a也是有它的缺點的,它在高低頻的延伸上總是不盡人意, 但是,喜歡LS-3/5a濃郁的中頻,我也是其中之一,被LS-3/5a慣壞了耳朵之後,聽到它牌的小喇叭總會覺的中頻不夠好,人聲不夠美 (除了755a,755c Fullrange 喇叭).

Since I have intended to keep the Gold badge for good, have been curious to know who is the previous owner of my Roger Gold badge LS3/5a.


From the back of the speakers, I can see two black stickers with the word Aldeburgh Music center from UK. My guess is that these old speakers were previously used and stored by the Aldeburgh music Center until these become obsolete and sold.

I am happy to be able to recycle these old speakers and keep using them for many more years... If anyone has more information on the music center, please let me know..




No comments: